The Members Area will be under going a minor upgrade through May-June. There may be some unscheduled outages.
2017 August General Meeting
Sunday August 20th at the Roseville RSL. Commences 1.30PM sharp. This will be our first SUNDAY meeting as the majority of members voted at the May General Meeting to experiment with a Sunday meeting.
2017 '14-'18 Journal Volume 1
Our May Journal has been printed and should be landing on your doorstep in the next few weeks. Congratulations to our tireless Journal Editor, Peter Chapman, who has produced another world class publication.2017 Volume 1 Contents
- Unsung RNAS Pilot 1915-1916 - Flt Lt James Earle Minifie.
- Effectiveness of Selected WW1 Aircraft
- Australian Fatalities in the RFC
- Every Atom of Evidence - FM Cutlack and Official History
- Going the Distance - Lt. PM Payson No.55 Sqn RAF
- Videmus Agamus - A History of No.1 Squadron AFC - Part 5
- From Burma to Arras - LT JHB Wedderspoon RFA and 27 Sqn RFC
- Journal Feedback
Thank you to the authors that contributed to this issue. In order of article; Stephen Brown, Noel Shirley, Michael Molkentin, Mark Lax, Gareth Morgan and last but not least, Peter Chapman.
A good number of members attended this years AGM. The 2017 Committee is;
|Vice President||M. Garside|
|Vice President (Communications)||P. Ewoldt|
|Hon. Secretary||D. Sheehan|
|Journal Editor||P. Chapman|
|Newsletter Editor||A. Hellwig|
|Membership Secretary/Webmaster||A. Smith|
|Liaison Coordinator||G. Mullens|